Roof Repair in Brandon, MS and Surrounding Areas
Your Residential Roofing Specialists Near Flowood, MS
If you are a homeowner in Mississippi experiencing roof damage, look no further than No Drip Roofing & Construction to take care of all of your repair needs. Whether you are looking to sell your home or have recently experienced damage from a hurricane or hail storm, No Drip Roofing & Construction is the premier roofing company you can trust. There’s no need to stall on signing off on that dream home. Let our team of highly qualified roofing specialists help you every step of the way with everything from a roof inspection to installation and repair.
Types of Roofing Damage
Hurricanes, hail storms, and wind and rain storms are the number one cause of roofing damage in Mississippi. If not cared for, a damaged roof can create critical problems in the foundation of your home, causing leaks that lead to problems of mold and deterioration. At No Drip Roofing & construction, we provide free estimates and roof inspections to determine just how risky your roof damage can be to the value of your home.
Signs of Possible Roofing Damage:
- The roof is 20 years or older
- Water spots on the ceiling
- Holes in roof
- Missing shingles
- Loose shingles
- Cracked or warped shingles
- Cracked flashing
- Rotted plumbing jacks, AC vents, heater stacks
- Rotted soffit, fascia, or bargeboard
- Excess moisture or mildew
- Stains or discoloring
- Increased energy bill
Other Types of Roofing Problems
In addition to shingles and other roofing components, there are many other parts of your home that need to be inspected for problems during a roof repair. These include:
- Seals around skylights that keep water from leaking in.
- Vent screens that keep debris and bugs out.
- Gutters and downspouts should be inspected for proper connections, clogs, and possible damage. These issues could make water back up and rot your roof, run into basements, or onto the foundation.
- Materials (such as flashing) that help control the flow of water need to be checked. They help keep water from seeping into your home’s walls, which can potentially cause mold and/or structural damage.
- Your roof should also be checked for algae, mold, or other organisms
Contact No Drip Roofing & Construction | Serving Flora, Pearl, Madison, Ridgeland, and Beyond
There’s no better time to assess your home for roofing damage. No Drip Roofing & Construction will be with your every step of the way during your roofing claim. Before you place your home on the market, give us a call at (601) 708-8241. Contact us for a free roof inspection today!